Did you know: Every Relay participant who raises over $250 online by August, 31 will be eligible to win an I Pad Mini!
That’s right! But there’s only 23 days left of this year’s Relay For Life ‘Relay Big; WinMini’ online fundraising challenge! There have already been three winners of this summer’s challenge who have combined for nearly $2,000 raised online for Relay!
Now, having a chance to win an I Pad Mini is cool, but what’s cooler is that your extra efforts will help:
· Pay for lodging at an American Cancer Society Hope Lodge. Last year, nearly 38,000 patients and caregivers stayed at a Hope Lodge facility.
· Help cancer patients get to treatment and back home again through the Road to recovery program. The American Cancer Society helped more than 15,000 patients to and from treatment last year.
· Cover the cost of providing information to those facing cancer. Every day, more than 2,200 people call the American Cancer Society for help and information.
· Fund groundbreaking research and new clinical trials.
· Help guide patients through their cancer journey through the American Cancer Society Patient Navigator Program.
So, if you haven’t raised $250 or more online – you still have 3 weeks to become eligible for the last drawing of the year and help create a world with less cancer as well!
Fundraising Tip- Set your personal fundraising goal at $250 or above and share your Relay story with your Facebook friends!
Committee members – share this with your participants! Whether your event was held in March, or happens this weekend, everyone has an equal chance in the Relay For Life ‘Relay Big; WinMini’ online fundraising challenge!
Midwest Division Relay For Life Business Unit